1. Lu LJ et al. Novel Pharmacologic Candidates for Treatment of Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma. Yale J Biol Med. 2017 Mar;90(1):111-118.
2. Harasymowycz P et al. Medical Management of Glaucoma in the 21st Century from a Canadian Perspective. J Ophthalmol. 2016; 2016:6509809. Epub 2016 Nov 8.
3. European Glaucoma Society. Terminology and Guidelines for Glaucoma. 4rd Edition. Savona, Italy: PubliComm; 2014.
4. American Academy of Ophthalmology Glaucoma Panel, “Preferred Practice Pattern_ Guidelines,” Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma, http://www.aao.org/ppp.
5. F. A. Medeiros, R. Lisboa, R. N. Weinreb, J. M. Liebmann, C. Girkin, and L. M. Zangwill, “Retinal ganglion cell count estimates associated with early development of visual field defects in glaucoma,” Ophthalmology. 2013; vol. 120, no. 4, pp. 736–744.
6. G. Holl´o, F. Topouzis, and R. D. Fechtner, “Fixed-combination intraocular pressure-lowering therapy for glaucoma and ocular hypertension: advantages in clinical practice,” Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy. 2014; vol. 15, no. 12, pp. 1737–1747.
7. A. Doozandeh and S. Yazdani, “Neuroprotection in glaucoma”. Journal of Ophthalmic and Vision Research. 2016; vol. 11, no. 2, pp.209–220.
8. H. Tanihara, T. Inoue, T. Yamamoto et al., “One-year clinical evaluation of 0.4% ripasudil (K-115) in patients with open-angle glaucoma and ocular hypertension,” Acta Ophthalmologica. 2016; vol. 94, no. 1, pp. e26–e34.
9. R. Agarwal and P. Agarwal, “Newer targets for modulation of intraocular pressure: focus on adenosine receptor signaling pathways,” Expert Opinion on Therapeutic Targets. 2014; vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 527–539.
10. C. A. Rasmussen, P. L. Kaufman, R. Ritch, R. Haque, R. K.Brazzell, and J. L. Vittitow, “Latrunculin B reduces intraocular pressure in human ocular hypertension and primary open angle glaucoma,” Translational Vision Science & Technology. 2014; vol.3, no. 5, article 1.
11. Weinreb RN, Scassellati Sforzolini B, Vittitow J, Liebmann J. Latanoprostene Bunod 0.024% versus Timolol Maleate 0.5% in Subjects with Open-Angle Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension: The APOLLO Study. Ophthalmology. 2016; 123:965-973.